Thursday, July 1, 2021

Facebook Protects Its Own


I guess there are a lot of gays and all those other letters working at Facebook. For the first time in about ten years of posting my blog on multiple sites so it will be seen by more than just my small circle of friends, yesterday's post supposedly "went against their community standards" and so was not able to be seen by anyone.

The post concerned Pride Month, the annual June celebration of those people who prefer having sex with people of their own gender. In it I mentioned the fact that Jews are rarely celebrated by anyone, except other Jews. 

You tell me what the problem is.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hamas Is In The House

In case you are wondering what's going on with our colleges and universities these days, let me explain: Hamas is in the house. They hav...