There's nothing to see here, folks. It's simply an experiment. My earlier post was entitled "You're Never Too Young to Die," and nobody clicked, so now I'm doing a little research to see if a more optimistic title gets more readers. Also, this cartoon was simply too good not to share. Go ahead: laugh at death!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shoot To Kill (Just Ask Tony)
Tony Soprano at target practice. Officials of the U. S. penal system should all take a few weeks off to watch The Sopranos . It would make t...
-
Two days ago I fell asleep at the wheel of my car and crashed into a mailbox. I lived and my brand new car sustained damages in the thousand...
-
Brenda Lee today, at home in Nashville. Every Sunday morning my husband goes out to buy the New York Times , a newspaper so biased and smug...

Didn't see the one no one opened so my not opening was not a choice. But I got a good chuckle on this one. Thanks, death
ReplyDelete