Thursday, June 16, 2016

Eating Naked Across the Pond

I read about a restaurant in London that just opened. Billed as "the first naked restaurant" in that famed city, it already has a waiting list of 46,000 excited diners. I found that odd since anyone can be naked at home and invite people over for dinner anytime, so I'm not sure why they would choose to line up at a certain designated spot in order to strip down and eat in the altogether with a bunch of strangers. And considering that so many people have such unappetizing bodies -- in London, 75% of adults are classified as overweight or obese -- what's the appeal?

Certain crabs are good.
I asked my husband, a huge fan of nudity in most circumstances, if he would ever dine at such an establishment. He thought it over for a minute and then said, "Maybe, but I'd be worried I might get crabs." I'm pretty sure he wasn't talking about the kind you eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Obama's New America

Barack Hussein Obama relaxing at home. The situation on many of America's college campuses is dire. Not only are we learning that studen...