Friday, June 24, 2016

A Brexit Exit

Why can't we have one of these? (Benjamin Netanyahu, Angela Merkel, David Cameron)

Brexit, shmexit -- all I know is that David Cameron is resigning his position as Prime Minister and I'm bummed about it. Besides being so handsome, intelligent and articulate, he's always great fun to watch on C-Span when they broadcast the British Parliament having a rowdy time of it, which is just about always. Now I will likely never see David anymore after next October and I will miss him sorely. My list of "World Leaders I Admire" has been cut by a third, and neither one remaining is American. But of course you knew that already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Obama's New America

Barack Hussein Obama relaxing at home. The situation on many of America's college campuses is dire. Not only are we learning that studen...