Thursday, August 14, 2014

Food for the Soul


My friend Melva is adorable in many ways, not just in looks, which she definitely is. But even cuter is that when her birthday month approaches, she calls it her "birthday area," announces it as such, and revels in anticipation for several weeks leading up to the special day. Following her lead, I will now declare that I am securely in my "Jackson Browne area," and thus nothing can bum me out. His upcoming concert this Sunday night will be awesome, inspirational, fun, exciting, exhilarating and just plain fabulous, I am sure of that.

When I bought the tickets months ago the agent asked where I'd like to sit, but since there was nothing available in his lap I went with Orchestra, third row center.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bridge Too Far

Many people flipped out when, a few years back, President Trump called the media "the enemy of the people." Of course, most of the...