Thursday, July 4, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When A.I. Gets It Wrong
I was skeptical from birth, and it's only gotten worse since then. Of course scrolling the Internet has exacerbated my condition exponen...
-
Two days ago I fell asleep at the wheel of my car and crashed into a mailbox. I lived and my brand new car sustained damages in the thousand...
-
Brenda Lee today, at home in Nashville. Every Sunday morning my husband goes out to buy the New York Times , a newspaper so biased and smug...
agree BUT how nice that a fat girl can make money as a model and that other fat girls can see themselves in these ads.
ReplyDeleteIt would be a lot nicer if the fat girl lost weight.
Deletedeneb if i may beg to differ, there are two things wrong with this ad from Zulily. First, the clothing itself -- the actual Zulily product -- is beyond hideous. Second, while it may be very PC to accept everyone, and certainly fat people have the right to shop for clothes that make them look as good as possible, it should still be noted that fatness is curable and celebrating fatness is not part of that cure.
ReplyDelete