Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Cesspool Known as the Internet

I now have first-hand proof that much of what appears on the Internet is false. Its denizens, mostly idiots, spread innuendo, propaganda, outright lies and laughable slurs.

For example: By searching my name online, one finds that I am a Palinite! A Tea Partier! I endorse violence! I am an idiot! I am a terrible writer! I am a right-wing conservative nut job! None of this is anywhere near correct. The most hurtful lie is that I am a terrible writer, since, as we all know, that is simply just not true. In fact, as writers go, I am pretty damn good. As for endorsing violence, I have been a pacifist since I can remember. I do not kill bugs. I don't even rubberneck when passing car accidents. Hell, I was tear-gassed protesting the Vietnamese War. Had I been there, I might have been killed at Kent State, changing it to "five dead in O-hi-o."

I have never been to a tea party, political or otherwise. I am on record as saying that Sarah Palin is an idiot.

Not bothering with an ending, I'm done.

1 comment:

A Bridge Too Far

Many people flipped out when, a few years back, President Trump called the media "the enemy of the people." Of course, most of the...