Sunday, April 16, 2017

Thank God, Peeps Are Back!

Marshmallow Candy Posing as Jesus Christ
Lest you think me sacrilegious, please know that I did not set up this photo and did not take the picture. I merely Googled "peeps on a cross" and up it came, so at least one other person has found the Easter story to be mockable.  I've never much cared for Easter, and care even less today since last night I watched Schindler's List for the first time and feel more Jewish than ever. (I've decided to get rid of my Audi ASAP.) Basically, Easter has nothing to do with my life except for the Peeps. Also, I don't believe in "The Resurrection" since it seems like a magic act, thus I can joke about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuke Gaza (or at Least Ilhan Omar)

If they can say "From the river to the sea," I can say "Nuke Gaza. " That's extreme, I know, but hey, do you rememb...