Friday, July 10, 2026

Headlines I Didn't Click On

Go ahead and make fun of me but I still get my email at AOL. It's been like 20 years and it's too much trouble to change it now. Anyway, the only bad thing about it is seeing the stupid news stories they post when I go to my home page. I try to look away but they seep in somehow.

Following are just a few headlines for the trashy, dumb and possibly untrue stories they print. While I didn't click on any of them, some of them made me laugh.

Indiana Man Accused of Cutting Off His Genitals And Lighting Them On Fire Charged With Arson 

"Little House on the Prairie" Star Melissa Gilbert Discovers She Has 3 Older Brothers 

Bear Feasting On Salmon Surprised As Another Fish Leaps Into Its Mouth

Inside Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce's Ultra-private Honeymoon


Ice Spice Shows Off World's Biggest Tongue Ring 


Violent Abuser Who Made Victim Bark Like A Dog Found Hiding In Fridge


What Your Favorite Nail Color Says About Your Personality


Dad Fights Back Tears While Watching His Daughter, 25, Perform for the First Time 




1 comment:

  1. I still have my Hotmail account from (I think) 1989
    -Tedinski

    ReplyDelete

America's Hitler

Adolf Hitler is the worst bad boy that ever was. If you want to insult someone, just say they are like Hitler -- it'll drive them crazy....