It's a quandary.
Thursday, July 10, 2025
What About the French Fries?
Sage advice dictates that one should plan like you're going to live forever and live like you're going to die tomorrow. Okay, so then what do you do about the French fries? Because if I were going to die tomorrow I'd be having Nathan's French fries with ketchup and salt for all my meals. But if I do that and then live forever, I'm going to be fat and very unhealthy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On Doing Nothing
I am deep into a period of doing nothing and have been for awhile. In fact, I can sit and do nothing for hours at a time, much of it spent w...
-
Two days ago I fell asleep at the wheel of my car and crashed into a mailbox. I lived and my brand new car sustained damages in the thousand...
-
Brenda Lee today, at home in Nashville. Every Sunday morning my husband goes out to buy the New York Times , a newspaper so biased and smug...

No comments:
Post a Comment