Thursday, July 13, 2023

A Hole in the Cloud

Oh Jesus, as if we all don't have enough to worry about already, I read today that "a fundamental gap" in Microsoft's cloud has allowed Chinese cyberspies to hack into "an unspecified number of unclassified email accounts." Mine is definitely unclassified so it could be one of them. This can't be good.

Now the Chinese will find out that I hate Chinese food, which I wrote in an email to a friend not long ago when she suggested we meet for dinner at Wun Hung Lo. I went into some detail about how it's basically all corn starch and cat guts, very salty and grossly unhealthy, and that sugary fried chicken dish they call General Tso's that's on every Chinese menu in America is truly revolting. Also the fortune cookies are moronic and not fortunes at all, but more like sayings. 

So I guess I can expect a midnight raid at my home any time now, when I'll get taken away to some forced labor camp somewhere. I just hope it's in this country because after that 12-hour flight to Israel, I simply cannot tolerate another long flight, and Portland to anywhere in China is at least 24 hours and then some. And just my luck, they'll serve Chinese food on the flight.

1 comment:

Fat Is Never Good

                        For reasons that remain unclear, a growing acceptance of fat people has taken root in our society. Online, more and...