Saturday, December 29, 2018

A Different Basket of Deplorables

"Hey, quit being so tall or I'll call the police!"
Hillary Clinton got it wrong: Liberals are the real deplorables. Want proof? Try this:

Recently at the University of Missouri (known as Mizzou), a tall, black male Ph.D. candidate asked a short, white female fitness trainer for a date. The girl felt "pressured" by his mere asking, and reported him to the campus authorities. They agreed that his asking her out constituted sexual harassment because "his physical size gave him power over her."

The male student was suspended.  He sued, and the case is pending. The University's policy is that students need to have "a legitimate purpose" for asking someone out on a date. (Lord only knows what that might be.)

I don't know this for a fact, but I am willing to bet all four of my limbs,  my 16-pound Maine Coon cat and my 2018 Audi A4 that the people in charge of this "policy" over at Mizzou are all Democrats. (Just a wild guess.) And if you think I'm making this up, Google it. Sadly, it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Obama's New America

Barack Hussein Obama relaxing at home. The situation on many of America's college campuses is dire. Not only are we learning that studen...