I'm going on a trip today but I won't say where. It's my business, after all, not yours. Let's just say it's warm there. I am bringing a bathing suit and sunblock. I will be meeting with people but I won't say who, it's private. And personal. I'm not going alone. I may or may not write any blog posts before I return sometime next week. Not saying when. At this point, what difference does it make?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shoot To Kill (Just Ask Tony)
Tony Soprano at target practice. Officials of the U. S. penal system should all take a few weeks off to watch The Sopranos . It would make t...
-
Two days ago I fell asleep at the wheel of my car and crashed into a mailbox. I lived and my brand new car sustained damages in the thousand...
-
Brenda Lee today, at home in Nashville. Every Sunday morning my husband goes out to buy the New York Times , a newspaper so biased and smug...

No comments:
Post a Comment