Saturday, September 7, 2013

Suspension of Service

It has recently come to my attention that my particular life sucks. This is due in part to the luck of the draw, which I completely lack and always have, and the current state of affairs in America, which are degenerating every second thanks to the baboons running our government, and I do mean baboons. Because of these two separate but indisputable facts, I feel I am no longer fit to write a humor blog, or in fact any blog at all. Until such time as I have something amusing to say about anything, I am suspending publication of said blog. My hope is that said baboons will not bring about World War Three and thus I will be back soon. Until then, I hope things are going better for  you than they are for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Obama's New America

Barack Hussein Obama relaxing at home. The situation on many of America's college campuses is dire. Not only are we learning that studen...