Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Reading Trump Between the Lines


I finally have something in common with Donald Trump: anything and everything he does or says is deemed to be fundamentally wrong, which is exactly how my son feels about me! But that's another story; right now I want to discuss the fact that Trump is today being accused of sexually harassing an Irish reporter who was visiting the White House by telling her she "has a nice smile."

What a pig! Nice smile, my ass! "Nice smile" is obviously code for "I want to grab your pussy," who doesn't know that? Of course it could also mean, "I want to have sex with my own daughter" or "Rosie O'Donnell is a fat pig and Megyn Kelley menstruates all over the place." You just never know what that Liar-in-Chief is really saying.

The nerve of the man; does he think we are all idiots?

1 comment:

Mixed Reviews: Poor Things

Last week the televised Academy Awards came and went and I never noticed. But I did hear about the winners the next day, and once again I sh...