Saturday, July 9, 2016

My Little Vacation

I am scheduled for surgery on the morning of the first of August and will spend that day and night in a private room in the hospital. I have been dreading this until now, when I suddenly realized that it will be the only time I will see no commercials or advertisements for anything. I am quite excited about this little vacation from the constant deluge of BUY THIS RIGHT NOW! CALL THIS NUMBER 201-876-4554 THAT'S 201-876-4554 AGAIN THAT NUMBER IS 201-876-4554! CALL IN THE NEXT SIXTEEN MINUTES AND WE'LL GIVE YOU ANOTHER ONE ABSOLUTELY FREE! CALL TODAY, CALL RIGHT NOW, GO ONLINE, SEND YOUR CHECK OR MONEY ORDER PRICES WILL NEVER BE LOWER.....

Should be pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bring On the Tear Gas

On October 12, 1969, knowing next to nothing about the situation, I accompanied three college friends to a demonstration. It was the first o...