Saturday, October 11, 2014

You Can't Make This Stuff Up

Seen on today's Maine Craigslist, under "writing gigs":

Call For Submissions-Adult Themed

Compensation: royalties

I also am looking for women writers to write a piece for a book called Stacked. The book is under contract with BearManorBare.

It pays five percent royalties. The story has to be 2,500 words or so, it has to have something to do with breasts, and it must be sexual in nature. It can be true, it can be fiction, it can be soft core or hardcore. You can be previously published, or this can be your first time. As I said the book is under contract. I need submissions by December 1. Reply to this email with questions.
 
You don't have to be Hemingway, but we like good writing.

1 comment:

  1. What will you use as a pen name? :)

    --Tedinski

    ReplyDelete

Nuke Gaza (or at Least Ilhan Omar)

If they can say "From the river to the sea," I can say "Nuke Gaza. " That's extreme, I know, but hey, do you rememb...