Sunday, September 1, 2013

Wagging the Syrian Dog

I write this blog daily so I know I woke up this morning, am still alive, and not in surgery or the ER or a coma. Some people read it every day too, and I appreciate that. For all I know their reasons are similar, although some might do it in search of a laugh, or perhaps to see if I say anything outrageous like that I hate Obama because he is black, which of course I never would say because I don't feel that way. In fact, the only thing I actually like about Obama is that he is black. I'm proud that we elected a black president, I just wish he were doing a better job. And now he seems to be doing even worse than usual, perching us on the brink of a brand new war with Syria. So while today's blog post is really just about today's blog post and that's it, let's all keep our fingers crossed--or pray if that works for you--that some of Obama's hundreds of consultants will talk him down from the ledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Obama's New America

Barack Hussein Obama relaxing at home. The situation on many of America's college campuses is dire. Not only are we learning that studen...