Friday, September 27, 2013

Rubbernecking in Freeport

"Cluck, cluck, cluck--can you believe she said that?"
My blog numbers are waaaaaaaay up since yesterday, with everyone and their Aunt Tillie reading all about the whole to-do concerning me and the Incredibly Shocked Freeport Volunteer Ladies. If I had known how much they cared I would have written about them a lot sooner--hey, I could change the name of this blog to "Maine Style" and never run out of material. But I won't do that since it's a snooze, and with a very limited audience--after all, very few moose can read. But apparently hens can, and just in case Wendy, Deb, Melanie and the whole gaggle are reading this: "Hello girls! Now cluck, cluck, hurry and call each other on the phone to discuss this cluck, cluck latest affront to your clucking sensibilities."

To all my other loyal readers who expect at least a laugh or a pithy comment or two, I apologize and promise to return to my regular programming ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuke Gaza (or at Least Ilhan Omar)

If they can say "From the river to the sea," I can say "Nuke Gaza. " That's extreme, I know, but hey, do you rememb...