When he's not posting on Truth Social or running the world, President Trump keeps himself busy by re-naming things. Well, I've got a suggestion for him that I'm pretty sure everyone would accept. Instead of calling our country the United States of America, which is a complete joke since the very last thing we are is united, it should be the Divided States of America. That at least makes sense.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shoot To Kill (Just Ask Tony)
Tony Soprano at target practice. Officials of the U. S. penal system should all take a few weeks off to watch The Sopranos . It would make t...
-
Two days ago I fell asleep at the wheel of my car and crashed into a mailbox. I lived and my brand new car sustained damages in the thousand...
-
Brenda Lee today, at home in Nashville. Every Sunday morning my husband goes out to buy the New York Times , a newspaper so biased and smug...
No comments:
Post a Comment