Sunday, March 5, 2017

White People Suck

After reading today's collection of anti-Trump musings in the formerly intelligent New York Times, I threw up my breakfast and realized that daily reading of that paper is a great dieting tool. The lead article of the Opinion section asserts that since I am a white person I am a worthless cretin lacking any creativity. Only people of mixed race have any value whatsoever. Clearly, white people suck. This is why our current president sucks so bad. He is white, unlike our last president who was a multi-racial God.

I am leaving for Florida soon and will work hard at getting as dark a tan as I can over the next eight days. That might help.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Plop, Plop, Fizz, Fizz

It's hard to believe that what began in 2004 as an innocent tool intended for Harvard college boys to meet attractive coeds on campus ha...