Friday, March 10, 2017

Rumors


Earlier, while surfing the Internet trying to verify a rumor I heard at lunch that the former presidential advisor, Valerie Jarrett, had moved into the Obamas' new home, the better to plot against Donald Trump, I stumbled upon the following tidbit: "BBC Presenter Given Warning after Saying Transgender People Can Never Be Real Women." I was stopped cold in my search, trying to imagine if that could be true and who could argue that point? I mean really, all judgment aside, facts are facts.

Anyway, that Jarrett rumor better be false or things could get really ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hell In New York City

Jew-hater. The fat, ugly woman pictured above -- and yes she is fat and yes she is ugly -- is also an ignorant, Jew-hating racist. She was s...