Sunday, January 22, 2017

You Can't Make This Stuff Up

I've been feeling sad these past few weeks, my cells apparently infused with the rampant hatred permeating the highways and byways, the airwaves and cyberwaves, and almost the very air we all breathe since November's election of Not Hillary.

My husband said I should lighten up, not let it get to me, and instead find my "inner laughter." So I started looking for it, and today I struck pay dirt. In the midst of all the misinformation being thrown around online I stumbled across one woman, a friend of a friend, who, after marching around with a sign all day yesterday to clarify just how much she hates Donald Trump and that he is not her president and never will be, avowed her undying allegiance to women's rights, adding, "Besides, everyone knows that Planned Parenthood DOES NOT perform abortions."

All I can say is, "Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!" (Thanks lady, that felt good.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mixed Reviews: Poor Things

Last week the televised Academy Awards came and went and I never noticed. But I did hear about the winners the next day, and once again I sh...