Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Countdown to Jerry

Comedy's king is coming my way.
Once again, my life has meaning. I have not felt this way for two years, but happily I do again, and it's just as much fun as it was the last time...and the time before. Jerry Seinfeld is coming to Portland, and I've got tickets.

Okay, I'm a groupie. But aside from snow, ice, sleet and freezing rain, not much exciting happens up here. Certainly not much funny, unless your thing is license plates that say CHOWDAH and LOBSTAH, or using "wicked good!" as a modifier. And certainly not much Jewish funny, so excuse me if I kvell.

The big day is February 22, which is still a few weeks away, giving me ample time to anticipate yet not have it be over too soon. When it comes to finding pleasure, I say take what you can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuke Gaza (or at Least Ilhan Omar)

If they can say "From the river to the sea," I can say "Nuke Gaza. " That's extreme, I know, but hey, do you rememb...