If anyone wants to get in touch with me, my email is andreajrouda@aol.com.
Tuesday, September 1, 2026
The Last One
This time it's for real. This is my last post. I can no longer stand to open my computer and release all the vitriol and poison that defines the Internet into my home. It's making me sick. Same for Facebook and Instagram. They are all responsible for the dumbing down of society and the increase in suicide and hatred.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Last One
This time it's for real. This is my last post. I can no longer stand to open my computer and release all the vitriol and poison that def...
-
Two days ago I fell asleep at the wheel of my car and crashed into a mailbox. I lived and my brand new car sustained damages in the thousand...
-
Brenda Lee today, at home in Nashville. Every Sunday morning my husband goes out to buy the New York Times , a newspaper so biased and smug...
No comments:
Post a Comment