Wednesday, August 17, 2016

A Picture Worth a Thousand Words

Many people, usually her supporters, wonder why other people don't like Hillary Clinton. I am one of the latter group and I am constantly being asked, "Why don't you like Hillary Clinton?" The closest I can come, beside her lying, her cheating and her scandalous background, is what I call "The Ick Factor." Although difficult to articulate, you know it when you see it.

The photo above which I snapped from this morning's Wall Street Journal captures it perfectly. Hillary looks like she has A, never even seen a baby before -- forget holding one -- and B, may throw up on it, as usual uncomfortable in any role requiring nurturing, kindness or even just plain tolerance. As for the baby, he seems to be thinking, "You smell funny, where's my mommy?" Possibly a Trumpkin, he is clearly not impressed and in fact looks downright disgusted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Obama's New America

Barack Hussein Obama relaxing at home. The situation on many of America's college campuses is dire. Not only are we learning that studen...