If any of this is true, somebody please make it stop. Or don't. Who knows, maybe who the president is doesn't matter much after all. In that case, here are my Top Ten Picks for President next time around, and why:
1. Louis C. K.: Hysterical, and we could all use a good laugh.
2. Condi Rice: Brilliant, knows politics, and black.
3. Laura Bush: Classy and smart and it gets George W. back in the White House.
4. Monica Lewinsky: She already knows the ins and outs of the Oval Office.
5. Trey Gowdy: Straight talker, goes for the jugular and is fun to look at.
6. Chris Wallace: Fair and honest.
7. Jackson Browne: Imagine the Inauguration!
8. Jane Fonda: Still beautiful at almost 80, won two Oscars, and has a great sense of humor.
9. Tom Hanks: Everyone loves him all around the world.
10. Liam Neeson: Have you seen Taken?