Sunday, November 20, 2016

I Wanna Be Wrong

Everyone always has to be right, especially those on the left. There is so much misinformation floating around out there, and still everyone has to have the last word, even if it's the wrong word! It's all so tiring.

Tonight I had dinner with a friend who said that one reason she liked Hillary Clinton is because she started the Children's Defense Fund. Being something of a pit bull on the subject of Hillary, I instantly (and obnoxiously) pounced, informing my friend that the actual founder of the CDF was Marian Wright Edelman and that Hillary worked there for a time as a lawyer, then served on their Board. But delivering my lecture was taxing and accomplished nothing since the misinformed one admitted she "didn't care." So what if she continues to believe wrong facts -- what's it to me?

From now on I am going to ease up on the truth and be wrong about all sorts of things, just like those folks who said Trump was golfing in New Jersey all weekend. It seems so much easier! In fact, I can't wait to start. Look for some interesting blog posts riddled with errors right here very soon.


1 comment:

  1. fake news is very popular right now . . .can't wait to see what you invent!

    ReplyDelete

I Believe In Yesterday

This morning I spent some time reading my old blog posts. Much to my amazement, they were much funnier than the ones I have been writing rec...