Tuesday, May 3, 2016

What About the Guy?


Even though he's a lot younger, and anyway I'm married, I sort of have a crush on that Liberty Mutual guy. You know, the male half of the black couple who got kicked out of their insurance company even though they had a perfect record until one of them nicked a food truck. ("Perfect!") So even though all the rest of those commercials are so terrible that I have to change the channel when they come on, that one I watch. My confession is not for nothing, there really is a point.

I wanted to know who the actor is, to see if he is in anything else, like a movie or a TV show. So I Googled, and all I could find was information about the female half of the couple. In fact, there was a ton of information about her, like everything she's ever done since birth, and her personal website, and her agent, blah, blah, blah. Her fans had written that she's "hot" and "sexy" even though she is not either of those things in the commercial. But I was unable to find out anything about the guy.

I say that's discriminatory. What are men, chopped liver? This may be exactly why Bruce Jenner became Caitlyn.

1 comment:

  1. His name is Matthew Harris. (He reminds me of a child actor from some sitcom.)

    ReplyDelete

Mixed Reviews: Poor Things

Last week the televised Academy Awards came and went and I never noticed. But I did hear about the winners the next day, and once again I sh...