Thursday, November 13, 2014

The Next Big Thing


Determined to keep up, I discovered ello
It's quite secretive, and you have to be invited or request an invitation. 
I did the latter, entering my email address. 
I was informed that they would "be in touch." 

I can't say more because I don't know more. 
It's just that it's the next big thing, or maybe just the next small thing. 
Everything else is rife with grandparents and Japanese cat videos. 

There must something more, something exclusive that none of us know about. 
So I guess it isn't ello after all, since here I am talking about it. 
If I hear anything I'll let you know.

2 comments:

RFK Jr: Another Crazy Candidate

It wasn't long ago that I considered voting for Robert F. Kennedy Jr. for president. He seemed sane, something we can't say about ei...