Saturday, September 27, 2014

Keeping Your Head

Well, isn't this a fine kettle of fish? Somehow things have gone from bad to worse in the homeland and it sure looks like there's only one person to blame. Oddly enough, his faithful followers still claim he's doing a great job.

I am not well-versed in foreign policy matters but I do know that never before in my lifetime have I worried about being beheaded. Until now. (This is quite annoying since I already had such a long list of concerns, so thanks a lot, Bammy.) Now can we all just get serious, forget all the party politics and divisive bullshit and "my guy is better than your guy" games and elect leaders who will keep us safe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plop, Plop, Fizz, Fizz

It's hard to believe that what began in 2004 as an innocent tool intended for Harvard college boys to meet attractive coeds on campus ha...