Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Europe You Can Drive To

Looking into a cafe in Quebec City.
I have not written a post in several days because I have been having too much fun playing in and around Quebec City. It has been so much more enjoyable than Barcelona, where I went one year ago and wrote a blog post every day. And it's so much closer, on this side of the ocean. And the people are much friendlier, and every meal has been divine. All Americans should move here and let Obama and Hillary and the whole lot of them keep the US for themselves.

Alas, I leave today and will return to my daily posts about nothing in particular, kicking off with a full-blown review of my trip to Canada.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to hearing of your adventures.

    --Tedinski

    ReplyDelete

Who Cares About Tom Brady's Ex-wife's New Boyfriend?

I have an AOL email account. I got it many years ago when email first was available and I was a freelance writer in Washington, DC.  It now ...