Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Googly Christmas

My husband, who until now wanted a motorcycle, now wants Google glasses. This news hit me harder than when he told me he was joining an exercise cult, since it essentially it spells the end of all contact between us, unless we shower together which we can't always because of our schedules.

If he goes forward with this foolhardy plan he will always be on the Internet and I will have to text all conversation. Since I am so bad at texting I've been doing some practice texts so I'll be ready by Christmas:
Pls get mlk on way home
IMHO I'm havng stroke, call 911
House burning, leave asap, LOL

There are more, but those cover the basics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Big in Hong Kong

Rainy day in Hong Kong I have never been to Hong Kong, nor have I ever wanted to go. It seems very crowded, at least from all the photos I&#...