Monday, January 20, 2014

Stream of Unconsciousness

I have a Yahoo account. Actually, to be accurate, it's a Yahoo! account--that exclamation point means so much. But still, it's broken and has been for a couple of days now. Instead of giving me my mail, a message appears that says, "We are experiencing technical difficulties." Today I read a little closer and it mentions that it may actually be my problem, and to check I should just close my browser, clear my cache and cookies, turn off my computer and then turn it back on.

Who doesn't love this box?
I know what a browser is, but as for cache and cookies--no way. Besides, even when it's working  all I get is spam and I have no idea why it even exists, when I got it, or anything at all related to it. It might have something to do with the time I was banned from AOL because my then-young son said a bad word in a chat room and he was on my account. In desperation I went to Yahoo!

The Internet is getting a little too big for its britches if you ask me. Their site is broken and suddenly I'm supposed to spend my time figuring out how to dump my cookies, and I know they don't mean Oreos. I dislike Oreos, by the way, because they pack into your teeth and you really have to work to get that stuff out or it can just sit in there and harden. Likely they were invented by dentists. I far prefer Fig Newtons, which disappear quickly, although there might be one or two of those little fig dots left behind. Those are fun to crunch if you get it just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hell In New York City

Jew-hater. The fat, ugly woman pictured above -- and yes she is fat and yes she is ugly -- is also an ignorant, Jew-hating racist. She was s...