Sunday, January 26, 2014

A Year of Living Bimbotically

 Ready for a workout, I'm taking a "selfie"!
I got a late start since January is all but over, but still I hope to make 2014 my personal Year of Living Bimbotically. My role model is the hit 2007 book called "The Year of Living Biblically," by someone named A. J. Jacobs. Subtitled "One Man's Quest to Follow the Bible as Literally as Possible," the author made sure to do at least one thing every day that was straight out of the Bible.

For me to do my thing, I'll need a bible too. This means I'll have to start reading Cosmopolitan or maybe People, I'm not sure which will make me dumber but happier. What I need is something that will tell me how to live life as an idiot, but a sexy and attractive one, most notably with blond hair. I did that part the other day, so until it's time to bleach my roots in about six week I can forget my hair, unless of course bimbos think about their hair every day, in which case I will.

To kick things off I am going to the gym, where I never go because it made the old me depressed--but not any more! Today I'm going to hit the treadmill and some other stuff. Catch you later! And oh yeah, this blog is going to get a lot stupider, if that's possible, but I am hoping to get a lot happier! We are going out to dinner at The Olive Garden tonight (if Mitch agrees)--they have a new special: two entrees for $25.00. It looked great--I saw it advertised on TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plop, Plop, Fizz, Fizz

It's hard to believe that what began in 2004 as an innocent tool intended for Harvard college boys to meet attractive coeds on campus ha...