Monday, April 8, 2013

A Public Apology

It never pays to say what you mean. You have simply got to edit everything or someone is bound to be offended. Sadly, most people do not want to hear the truth, or even anything that sat next to the truth in grade school. The problem is that I am such a bad liar, and the truth seeps out even when I am trying to hold it in. But I can change, and I will start today, right now in fact. I will rewrite the preceding paragraph so that it is more user friendly to any reader who might find it hurtful:

I love all my friends. They are the kindest, sweetest and most intelligent people on Earth. I am so lucky to have them as friends, especially since none of them have any faults at all. I am the one with all the faults, in fact I suck. I am mean and hateful and sarcastic and certainly undeserving of their friendship, or any friendship for that matter. I am so sorry I ever said one bad thing to anyone. Sometimes I am sorry I was ever born.

How's that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plop, Plop, Fizz, Fizz

It's hard to believe that what began in 2004 as an innocent tool intended for Harvard college boys to meet attractive coeds on campus ha...