Tuesday, November 22, 2016

I Might Not be Human


Wow, I am so excited I'm busting: Apparently according to CNN, Jews might not even be people! Sure, they attributed the thought to some hate group as a cover, but still they had no problem broadcasting the message to their viewers, many of whom are idiots who believe the crawl under the picture is real news, in giant letters. (See photo).

Personally, I can't think of any species I'd rather not belong to. Not only does it solidify my belief that the Jews are a super-race, for example being only 0.2 percent of the world's population but winning 22 percent of Nobel prizes, but it means I am way different from the following "people" I find creepy and abhorrent:

Rachel Maddow
Chris Hayes
Al Sharpton
Bill Maher
Whoopi Goldberg (don't let her last name throw you)
Miley Cyrus
Beyonce
Kim Kardashian
Amy Schumer
Kanye West
Paul Begala (he might not even be human, not sure)

What a relief!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Believe In Yesterday

This morning I spent some time reading my old blog posts. Much to my amazement, they were much funnier than the ones I have been writing rec...