Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Lose Weight and End Brutal Mousicide


Hey all you tubbies out there struggling to fit into your clothes, here's a solution that worked for me: Have a heart attack! I did just that three and a half months ago and have since lost eight pounds with no effort. This is amazing since I have been trying to slim down for the last thirty years, give or take, with this or that diet, and have never lost more than several pounds that I soon enough gained back.

Okay, don't have a heart attack -- I was just kidding. Still, the only real change to my diet since then is cutting out all dairy. I have not had a speck of cheese, yogurt, or milk since October 1. It turns out that cheese is a major contributor not only to heart disease but to America's obesity problem. It certainly was to mine -- I was a cheese freak! I ate all kinds of it every day, and usually like there was no tomorrow.

So do some research and find out how chomping on cheese may be keeping you from becoming your fittest self. And hey, don't despair: Life without cheese is still beautiful. As for the mice, they actually prefer peanut butter, nuts and seeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bridge Too Far

Many people flipped out when, a few years back, President Trump called the media "the enemy of the people." Of course, most of the...