Wednesday, January 17, 2018

A Weighty Subject

Is there any worse job than being a leader of people, and by "people" I mean the lowest form of life on Earth in all its so-called deplorableness? (I can't imagine what it might be, except perhaps cleaning out the bathrooms at the Superbowl.) These people of whom I speak are now calling for President Trump to publicly step on a scale and let all the world see how much he weighs because nobody believes the number his doctor gave following last week's presidential physical. To all of them I say, "Screw you, get a life, who cares, and what's it your business?"

Poor Trump (yes, poor Trump) has become everyone's whipping boy. So maybe he's crude, lewd and vulgar, but so what? Amy Schumer is a lot worse and she's the darling of the younger generation, despite being a filthy-mouthed piglet who makes tons of money from saying bad words.

I should be careful; the last time I defended Trump, a friend I had for thirty years told me I was no longer someone she wanted to know, and that was that! (The funny thing is, she was never someone I wanted to know but I kept that to myself since she gave me lots of illustration work at the Washington Post.) My point is, everyone sucks in some way, certainly me. So lay off Trump, he's got way more to worry about besides his weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuke Gaza (or at Least Ilhan Omar)

If they can say "From the river to the sea," I can say "Nuke Gaza. " That's extreme, I know, but hey, do you rememb...