Friday, December 15, 2017

The Magic of Hollywood

Keaton, Fonda and Bergen: Their combined age is 221.
I recently heard about "Book Club," a new movie scheduled for release in 2018. It tells the story of a group of lifelong friends in their sixties who read Fifty Shades of Grey for their monthly book club selection and it changes their lives forever.

The comedy stars Diane Keaton, Jane Fonda, Candice Bergen, Craig T. Nelson, Richard Dreyfuss and Wallace Shawn. Here's the funny part: Diane Keaton is 71, Jane Fonda is 79, Candice Bergen is 71, Craig T. Nelson is 73, Richard Dreyfuss is 70 and Wallace Shawn is 74, but somehow through the miracle of Hollywood they are all portraying people a decade younger! This I gotta see.

I am 71, and while nothing could get me to read Fifty Shades of Grey, I am considering moving to Hollywood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Dark Day At the Symphony

Yesterday I saw first-hand the blind ignorance of Mainers. Sure, there are smart Mainers, notably my dermatologist, my hip surgeon, my denti...