Thursday, November 3, 2016

Don't Be Late, I'll Be Waiting


It's nutty how few people value punctuality these days. Even the symphony doesn't start on time. Why have clocks and watches and all sorts of hi-tech timepieces if you're not going to bother paying any attention to them?

What's got me going on this is the fact that I was to be included in a conference call this morning at 11 AM. At 10:30 AM my phone rang, and it was the woman who had arranged the call, wanting to confirm the the time. She had erased it from her records and worried it might be scheduled for 11:30 and not 11:00, and thus wanted to double-check. I said it was 11:00. She said fine, she and her team would call then. It is now 11:23 and the call has still not come. This pisses me off to high Heaven.

Through his surrogate Jerry Seinfeld, Larry David said it best: People, they're the worst.

1 comment:

  1. did they ever call? Great cartoon!
    PS: these are amateurs . . . in business punctuality is typically valued

    ReplyDelete

Hell In New York City

Jew-hater. The fat, ugly woman pictured above -- and yes she is fat and yes she is ugly -- is also an ignorant, Jew-hating racist. She was s...