Sunday, April 24, 2016

Facing Your Fears

I am tired of being afraid of nameless things. With the clock ticking, ever ticking, it's time to face my fears. The evil Anonymous has struck again, and this was the last straw, causing me to write the following Open Letter:

Dear Richard Jester, Joyce Jones, Mary Doner Baron, Linda Tarlow and Joanne Matuzas:
     I have to assume that one of you is the awful "Anonymous" who left the hateful comment regarding my recent post (April 7, The End of the Road) describing how our friendships ended. Because of your cowardly actions, I have taken the drastic step of closing off all comment capability. If you would like to reach me and say something mean with your name attached, please use my email, which you all have.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bridge Too Far

Many people flipped out when, a few years back, President Trump called the media "the enemy of the people." Of course, most of the...