Saturday, January 2, 2016

Why This?

James Gandolfini, now deceased, lives on in my fantasies.

A long time ago, my son said this blog was dumb, and suggested I keep a diary instead. While his opinion had some merit, there are several personal reasons I produce this blog every day, 
sometimes even more often,
 if the spirit moves me.


Bailey, the Labradoodle who lives across the street, has the best dog nose I've seen!

Most of my career was spent as a graphic designer, art director and illustrator. 
 Those were the good old days, as they are commonly known, when making sense of a page and having it be beautiful at the same time mattered.  
Those days are gone. 

My beautiful mother, in her brother's Navy cap!

But here, I get to play around with fonts and color and images and do whatever I please.  
The words are secondary.  
If I kept a journal, or diary to use the old-fashioned word, I couldn't change things later on, or move whole paragraphs, or add color, or do any of the things I do here.

IT'S FUN FOR ME....



Me having fun.

 Get it?

2 comments:

  1. the inner workings of your mind and eye are beautiful, honey. Many people appreciate that you share :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And fun for me every day to read and enjoy and, sometimes, to get me to think a new thought.

    ReplyDelete

A Bridge Too Far

Many people flipped out when, a few years back, President Trump called the media "the enemy of the people." Of course, most of the...