Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Sorry, No Entry

Stay away.
Donald Trump is at it again, stirring up a hornet's nest of controversy. It's dumb, really, since his plan to restrict all incoming Muslims in fear that some of them may be radical and are planning to do harm does little to keep us safe from the relatively few who are already here and planning to do harm, so what's the point?

But what do I know? I am not running for president, but if I were there would be quite a few groups I would ban from entering the United States, and in fact I'd get rid of many who are already here. Here's my short list:

1. Nobody with nose rings. You know the kind, with those balls at the end that look like snot running from your nose. Not allowed. Period. Too disgusting.
2. Ditto double lip piercings, multiple eyebrow piercings, and those giant holes in the earlobes. All of those cause nausea in the viewer and the last thing we need is a lot of vomiting in public.

All else are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bridge Too Far

Many people flipped out when, a few years back, President Trump called the media "the enemy of the people." Of course, most of the...