Monday, November 2, 2015

Nowhere to Run


I've always thought I would move to Quebec if the worst happens. But after perusing Canada's official government immigration website I have come to find out that my kind is not welcome there as a permanent resident. Maybe I'm too old or maybe I don't have the type of job they require (I checked "artist"), but whatever the reason, they said in no uncertain terms that I am not eligible. And neither is my husband, who is not only eleven years younger than I but a diligent businessman with a yearning for earning. And we even speak French!

So if Hillary Clinton wins the 2016  election we will have to move to Israel, where at least they will greet us with open arms, but those arms -- theirs and ours-- could possibly get blown off at any moment.

Now I don't know what to do besides pray that the American voters public will come to their senses by next November. Damn those Canadians!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hell In New York City

Jew-hater. The fat, ugly woman pictured above -- and yes she is fat and yes she is ugly -- is also an ignorant, Jew-hating racist. She was s...