Sunday, November 22, 2015

Everybody Qigong

I am so tired of anger. I think I will not have any anymore. Right now my husband is on the phone in the next room, yelling. Who at or what about is not important, the fact is that yelling is tiresome and doesn't change minds. I imagine that if nobody got angry, problems would either dissolve or be solved. Try it in your own life. And if you know any members of ISIS, get them to try it.

Yesterday I participated in a three-hour workshop covering the basics of Qigong, which is sort of like Tai Chi but different and please don't ask me how. Anyway, for the whole time I did not have one angry, depressed, sad, dire or uncomfortable thought. It was paradise.

I'm pretty sure that if everyone spent their leisure time doing Qigong instead of playing video games or watching violent movies or bombing innocents, the world would fundamentally change for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuke Gaza (or at Least Ilhan Omar)

If they can say "From the river to the sea," I can say "Nuke Gaza. " That's extreme, I know, but hey, do you rememb...