Friday, October 9, 2015

F**K Hillary Clinton

Imagine if the headline above appeared in an article in a national publication with a circulation of 953,320 instead of just a personal blog with a few dozen regular readers. Heads would roll. (In fact, I wish Hillary's head would roll, right off her fat neck.) But somehow the churlish Democrats think it's fine to denigrate Republicans in the most outrageous ways, as is done to Dr. Ben Carson in the current GQ magazine by an author whose name I won't mention because, like all those crazy shooters, I wouldn't want to glorify him.

I wonder, can politics get any uglier (than Hillary's face)? Let's just wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Dark Day At the Symphony

Yesterday I saw first-hand the blind ignorance of Mainers. Sure, there are smart Mainers, notably my dermatologist, my hip surgeon, my denti...