Sunday, September 13, 2015

Funnier Than the Last Post

Great bath, but then what?
Okay, I'm feeling funnier now that I've had my oatmeal and my Jansal Valley Dried Pitted Plums, "Handpicked from the World's Finest Farms." (I used to eat prunes but they make you sound so old, so I decided to splurge and spend the extra bucks on the dried plums which instead make you sound like a veritable connoisseur instead of some dumb cluck battling constipation.)

And while we're on the subject of being old, which I am not in real life since I still "hang out" and "smoke pot" but on paper I am totally, I have a question about those walk-in bathtubs that are always being advertised, at least on my Facebook page since apparently those folks have access to my real information despite my having entered my birth date as 1905 which would make make me 110 and anyone knows that someone that age would never have a Facebook account. So the question is, I understand about how you get in through the little door so you don't have to climb over the edge of the tub if you have arthritis or some other problem with your legs, but what do you do after the bath? Do you just sit there naked waiting for all the water to drain out, getting colder and colder by the minute? Do you drape a towel over yourself while you wait? If so, how good is that for an old person? I just don't get it and I hope I never have to find out.

I guess this post turned out to be depressing too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bring On the Tear Gas

On October 12, 1969, knowing next to nothing about the situation, I accompanied three college friends to a demonstration. It was the first o...