Thursday, August 20, 2015

Us and Them


They are such idiots! It's hard to believe that anyone can be so stupid. How can they not see things as clearly as we do? They must not be getting enough protein or vitamins or something. I am so happy I am not that deluded.

They think they know it all, when in reality they know nothing. They think they are right about everything, when they are so obviously wrong about everything. Well, maybe not everything, but certainly most things, and for sure, they are dead wrong about this one thing.

It's too bad, really, because many of them are perfectly nice people, but it's impossible to talk to them about this because they are so blind to the truth. They only hear what they want to hear. They believe what they believe and that's that; there is simply no reasoning with them.

If only they were more open-minded, we could all get along. That would be nice.

5 comments:

  1. you have to actively try on their point of view . . . imagine what led them to think that way . . . hard to do, but why I always like to "take the other side" . . .

    btw, this sounds a bit like the Donald . . . "they are idiots, the deals they have done are so stupid, all of them are so incompetent . . . "

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is this "THEY" that you are talking about? the doctors? the candidates? the liberals? the shrinks? I am confused.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are SO RIGHT.
    Thanks to my lucky stars and good genes that I'M on the side of right.
    Those poor deluded slobs. It's not their fault really... they weren't given the proper perspective when they were children.

    --Tedinski

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ted, I can always count on you to get what I mean! Thank God you and I see eye to eye!

      Delete
    2. My pleasure. :)

      --Tedinski

      Delete

A Dark Day At the Symphony

Yesterday I saw first-hand the blind ignorance of Mainers. Sure, there are smart Mainers, notably my dermatologist, my hip surgeon, my denti...