Tuesday, August 4, 2015

First World Problems

Yes, I know many people do not have windows. This is because they sleep in the street or under a bridge or in a cardboard box in Haiti, or maybe Detroit. I am sorry for them, truly, and I hand them dollars at traffic lights whenever the light is red for me. But I live in a house with windows, and when a thunderstorm comes I have to run around the house closing them all, and of course I don't get to some of them in time and it rains in, especially from the skylights. Then the rain stops so I run around opening them because it is so friggin' hot you could die. Then another storm rolls in and I close them again. Then open, mop up. Close, suffocate. It is quite annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuke Gaza (or at Least Ilhan Omar)

If they can say "From the river to the sea," I can say "Nuke Gaza. " That's extreme, I know, but hey, do you rememb...